Lather, Rinse and Repeat
- Marketing (how we generate demand)
- Sales (how we close leads)
- Operations (how we fulfill our contractual obligations)
- HR (how we recruit, hire, fire, reward, onboard people)
- Accounts (how we track flow of funds and maintain tax compliance)
- Customer Success (how we take care of our customers)
- Pinterest’s stock is HOT – Pinterest stock is up nearly 125% this year and Apple may be the reason behind the company’s explosive growth!
- Is hiring or working with family members the right choice? Sara Stern, family business consultant and EOS Implemeter shares what this means for a “family” business.
- Consistency Beats Talent, Luck, Good Intentions, and Even Quality? – Will Smith thinks so – what do you think?
This quote was enough for me to go buy the book – “On the subject of behavioural design, there is no one on earth who could author a more informative and anticipated book than BJ Fogg”, Robert Cialdini, author of ‘Persuasion’
Pit bull terriers are dangerous and banned in countries including the UK. While they can be trained, the problem happens when they are neglected and bred for the wrong reasons.
In the video, this guy barely makes it without getting seriously injured by the pit bull. His survival instinct kicks in and he saves himself by making a massive leap to climb the metal gate and jumping over to the other side.
Ever wondered how to get this “survival instinct” in your business and people? More on this next week. Till then….